External Email - Use Caution

Dear Dr Greve,
Apologize for not providing a clear explanation earlier. The file
lh.all.suvr.sm05.proj0.5.nii.gz is the result of combining all SUVR maps,
using mri_concat, after projecting them onto the brain surface with
mri_vol2surf.
I would like to know if it is possible to use mri_glmfit-sim to correct for
specific regions of interest (such as lobes) instead of correcting the
entire brain.
I am using the following command: mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.suvr.glmdir
--cache 4 pos --cwp 0.05 --2spaces

When I include the "--annot lobes" option in my command (mri_glmfit-sim
--glmdir lh.suvr.glmdir --cache 4 pos --cwp 0.05 --2spaces --annot lobes),
the resulting statistical output is similar, but the annotations are
replaced with their corresponding lobes. However, p-values are not adjusted
for the number of regions of interest specified in the "--annot" option.
Thanks again