From: Resnick, Patricia
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 12:29 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: repeated measures anova for 4 treatments by 2 timepoints

Hello,
I have a total of 8 subjects with 4 treatments (A/stim, A/sham, B/stim, B/sham)
each with 2 timepoints (pre, post). I subtracted the pre-post images and I am
trying to compare the differences between A/stim and A/sham, B/stim and B/sham,
and A/stim and B/sham. I have run the mri_glmfit command below and get the
following error:

matrix is ill-conditioned or badly scaled, condno = 1.33391e+07

mri_glmfit --glmdir /fs/project/PAS1305/IMPACT/glm_analysis/motor/Motor-Fix/lh/
--y /fs/project/PAS1305/IMPACT/glm_analysis/motor/Motor-Fix/lh/sigLH.nii.gz
--fsgd /fs/project/PAS1305/IMPACT/glm_analysis/motor/repeated_measures.fsgd
doss --C
/fs/project/PAS1305/IMPACT/glm_analysis/motor/TMS_stim-sham_repeated.mtx --C
/fs/project/PAS1305/IMPACT/glm_analysis/motor/PBM_stim-sham_repeated.mtx --C
/fs/project/PAS1305/IMPACT/glm_analysis/motor/PBM-TMS_stim_repeated.mtx --surf
fsaverage lh --fwhm 0 --sim mc-full 500 2 corrp --sim-sign abs

Would someone be able to tell me why this is not going through?
Best,

​Tricia Stefancin

Lab manager
Z-lab