External Email - Use Caution

Seems like something went wrong in your installation then. You should try
reinstalling and making sure that file is ok
Bruce

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> On Behalf Of hmarz...@student.ubc.ca
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 4:09 AM
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Issue with running recon-all

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello
No, I can not load  /arc/project/3T/fsaverage/surf/lh.sphere.reg in freeview. I
am encountering the "readFloat: fread failed" error.

Also I cant attach the log file because I encounter with this response:
Your email Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
The reason it is being held:
    Message body is too big: 22531815 bytes with a limit of 10000 KB

Regards
Hengameh

________________________________
No, I can not load  /arc/project/3T/fsaverage/surf/lh.sphere.reg in freeview. I
am encountering the "readFloat: fread failed" error.

Regards

Hengameh

From:
freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>