External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I'm trying to run the mri_segstats on different input volume. The input volume
has the same dimensions as the original volume used to perform recon-all.
However, when trying to use the following command:

"mri_segstats --seg $SUBJECTS_DIR/P6V1/mri/wmparc.mgz --sum
$SUBJECTS_DIR/P6V1/stats/T2lobestest.stats --id 3201 4201 3203 4203 3204 4204
3205 4205 3206 4206 3207 4207 --in T2_Map.nii.gz --in-intensity-name norm
--in-intensity-units MR --etiv --subject P6V1 --surf-wm-vol --ctab
$FREESURFER_HOME/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt"

I get a dimension mismatch error:

ERROR: dimension mismatch between input volume and seg
  input 112 112 80
  seg   256 256 256

Seems like during the recon-all process, freesurfer changed the dimensions of
the segmentation file to 256 256 256. Is there a way I can resample the
segmentation file to the input files dimensions, I know I can resample the
input to the norm.mgz file but I do not want to tamper with the input file.

Thanks,
Fahad