From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of zlseu2109
<zlseu2...@163.com>
Sent: 10 July 2023 14:11
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: chm...@163.com <chm...@163.com>
Subject: [Freesurfer] some thalamic subregions are not shown in image of
ThalamicNuclei.v13.T1.mgz

⚠ Caution: External sender

        External Email - Use Caution

TO: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
FROM: zlseu2...@163.com<mailto:zlseu2...@163.com>
SUBJECT: segmentation of thalamic nuclei error: some thalamic subregions are
not shown in image of ThalamicNuclei.v13.T1.mgz

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I’ve segmented thalamic nuclei via thalamic nuclei atlas and gained volume
result of 25 subregions of each thalamus, but some subregions (eg. Right Pt)
cannot be shown by load ThalamicNuclei.v13.T1.mgz in freeview.  I'm attempting
to use this thalamic nuclei atlas for functional ROIs analysis, using other
softwares (eg.SPM). Could you provide .nii file of this atlas? Or can you help
me show this missed thalamic subregions? Or how can I transform the file of
thalamic nuclei atlas in FreeSurfer pipeline to .nii file.

 I've searched the list and no similar errors have been reported. Does anyone
have any thoughts on how to trouble-shoot this one?
1) FreeSurfer version: freesurfer-Linux-ubuntu20_x86_64-7.3.2
2) Platform: Ubuntu Release 20.04.6 (focal)

MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com"
claiming to be MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from
"secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/10UJioIagz0Wb9TxkEGENkRKFPUs6Hmk98CJpO8LTMIGPBGrbOeES4rKHrSHo1bmDt5d7nzGawhcGrXRRrvcBPchog43DBoAjbx5YmZCmQHzM0eU64B1dbaVgPR2V3XNdKXsM5cOFv0d0K_xAMqWL5rOt_ZN2S3rUQ3GdMIFHioYWf7cO_euq6moGl2HTFtx7dgTmRnmyNq5sgRRJ45W3ldMrnRXCMkdzQXR9d1r-99HSBNjnOLEDUdwgym1M7WZ1kKe3mvdFzn9iY5xXmdGMPh40mUZ5LO9DfQqafjTH1XMAXuRwP5u6ezTAEbr9gDz-EGzd0NvRC97EcoZThI8b_g/https%3A%2F%2Fmaas.mail.163.com%2Fdashi-web-extend%2Fhtml%2FproSignature.html%3FftlId%3D1%26name%3Dzlseu2109%26uid%3Dzlseu2109%2540163.com%26iconUrl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fmail-online.nosdn.127.net%252Fqiyelogo%252FdefaultAvatar.png%26items%3D%255B%2522zlseu2109%2540163.com%2522%255D>
[https://secure-web.cisco.com/12dk8WGu6dtG3euNKCjofzh6Q0xNegXffDqiATEghzr_FdG5ks7kD3smLiWFZJJNl2yk-wfF0xgWLaNGo_LP7irY8wf7P3LBJlCHhKlvxNn8xoVxR2bQzQzuVMYDc_FL2jGfWt3gDuIK3uZERYmvrEnZqZBdQJvbfiY-3cv1ev68cxQ17HaGdYlaTI9y9N4dZSx_9BG5rnxaQ-pT5bULDYICrkceP4IwIV5ZpY_uxdR-apZkKO3rW1MVBiJIlUkGL1jVzaQ6Rob2x3ftthiVLUeo9ObBCRmUXlDb2h1XXdtgJfSB6NhZ595yAX30iQhnCq7hiz3F_-0Bz7xBHqIJNxw/https%3A%2F%2Fmail-online.nosdn.127.net%2Fqiyelogo%2FdefaultAvatar.png]
zlseu2109
zlseu2...@163.com