External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I have run FreeSurfer v7.1.1 on the CBRAIN platform and I'm performing QC on
the output using the information at the following page:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1oUroAUDs4KHQ2Dm_LBBIXd9QC0wayhlpqddWcLfLv3VRDC9_tqsqPsOHwN7q8fERPShD-l4u9jDhB36L-cYV2Z9nV5XN2nPDgE_8Ebs3zR-YzCp-rCSWTH_cTazVFS-zy4_Iy3VqNmS3H_Qp1R_5Eba1oPWvceO_8xUCkZzA9SVsDnQKESrw7O7YHYa41qmyHSueTb4g60PKhPOwJu7Fqrn3MXxaJyeG4latI9UpW-5M1HoeC4rekckgR7wpkEhLiqvE9LFu1cQd7g5kd98N3IFvF4L2ZkrE2EJOznzXlxAfVPxsVnxP4lKvBoMtRZ5GdO6w35FpTvrw197XemFWaQ/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsTutorial%2FOutputData_freeviewV6.0

It seems though that for almost all of my output, a large portion of the grey
matter is not being segmented (please see attached example).

I'm not sure if there is a solution to this or if the images will just need to
be manually edited to fix this under segmentation. I would greatly appreciate
any help or insight.

Thank you for your time and help,

Fatima