External Email - Use Caution

Hi experts,

I have a question about freeview. Recently, when I loaded lh.pial and lh.white
at the same time, the freeview was suddenly aborted and reported the following
error.

../mesa-22.0.3/src/mesa/vbo/vbo_attrib_tmp.h:234:_save_Vertex3fv: Assertion
`used_next <= save->vertex_store->buffer_in_ram_size' failed.

But, if I only load lh.pial or lh.white separately, I found it’s working. I
guess there might be inconsistent parameters between the two files, because
when I check another subject, both files can be visualized.

Do you have any thoughts about this issue? Thank you so much for any
suggestions.