By default, mri_glmfit will "prune" voxels. Ie, if it finds any subject that is zero at a given voxel, then that voxel is set to zero in the output and in the mask. I suggest you load up your data (lh.cbf.fsaverage.proj0.5sm00.nii.gz) as an overlay in freeview and scroll through the subjects looking for the culprit(s).