External Email - Use Caution

Hi there,

We are trying to conduct functional linear mixed model analyses on our
longitudinal (2 timepoint) data but are having trouble applying the structural
documentation to functional data, particularly with the functions
fs_read_label.m, fs_read.surf.m, and fs_read_Y.m.

For instance, in the function [Y,mri] = fs_read_Y(‘lh.thickness.sm10.mgh’),
which file should we be reading for functional data (instead of cortical
thickness)?

Additionally, do any of the subsequent steps (building design matrix, model
specification, parameter estimation) require further information to be adapted
for functional data?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Emily

--