No, sorry, that was only available in the old tksurfer/tkmedit. We have not implemented it in freeview.

On 12/6/2023 6:37 PM, Tejaswi D. Sudhakar wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

I am to generate a plot to visualize the slopes between classes for group analysis.

I would like to generate something similar to this freesurfer post: *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be* https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/VisualizingAndPlotting <https://secure-web.cisco.com/10NQ6nNamVal7BE9lNMpStHRFgMjBEDJy0P_U59n_G56YhJF2b1UWd5wJjejjFf_TOaZkrazXPgK5wZovTWVN05fgfB55GL4XjJ1ShIZyuQg4YIh966mcLSY8dQXRaQlLpq0XoFNAaZSJx6Nbn0vMJUOYULh2Qij9165ouOL0RqaAEKxqUqRPWRc0Rj7q-ao1ZZnjRRK-hkPpOz71NhdlImW_jbdDzRNYcLum607r8n4agA-OzxoGNgMK6-XIGr1PALO-lSdiRC-zMw_yDpEPXgA9LojCC9TdNq5J0THykaUP98oxjGHjBwx6YbZ5gBTUpOrRBL7WFSHxjp9pWr7yHg/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsTutorial%2FVisualizingAndPlotting>.

Is this available in freesurfer version 7?

Thanks in advance,

Tejaswi