Try using DOSS (--fsgd your.fsgd doss) instead of DODS (which is the default).

On 12/8/2023 12:03 PM, Martin Juneja wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer experts,

In my case-control study, I have a dataset of 5 healthy controls (HCs) and one patient (PAT). I was wondering if there is any way to perform GLM for PAT > HCs on brain morphometry data.

When I tried to follow instructions from here: *MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "secure-web.cisco.com" claiming to be* https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis <https://secure-web.cisco.com/1og9s8_rd4Lyx1NIwR7d0GRha020qNYi0MbIToxO7mZZ68u0-1Mqs2-nbpGVMe8z4QqGla-8tTv7UImDK5tHBH8VpWK0lmJo4NejFJBd1Lo4QLqd8RIC_S2rJZEoTQuLgZ85yECAm8PcZ5AgEXxuwBNvU1NpEpny1iM26ExZEKUZeYJA5POwSpMNbFCDiNaG3yKTTOz69SZ6JlqCG9LNRz1oqhI9QpjRhtIsh043XuY5Pa8hnoe9MElhlpjE0zHCFgO8Jx90FD5Apzz6F5alIZRoxUR2qV-qRvGz39xFjyHsv2mJZ-9ZRjsssKMs-b8zAPBM7qebGdnxa1mxGiJ00_w/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FFsTutorial%2FGroupAnalysis>, the mri_glm fit command gives me the following error:

Class Size and Means of each Continuous Variable

1 HC524.2000 0.6000

2 Tumor150.0000 1.0000

ERROR: Class Tumor has 1 members. With 2 variables and using DODS, you need at least 3 members

It seems at-least three subjects are required in the Tumor category - because I have age and sex covariates in my fsgd file.

I was wondering if there is any way to still perform the above GLM analysis or any other alternatives available to compare HCs vs one PAT.

Thanks!