External Email - Use Caution

Hello,

Please could I get some advice on my installation? I've downloaded version
7.4.0 using the same steps described in the installation video
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1f3eoE6wiYWgcSSn4HiWKsg1DLQo_L2RuFn8xDGE0ZoFRimONJZEkp8-nCLB4OnsKrI2FSNIwso-HPZj20_bADxRVhFeYBha6i4oHHyRTS8LPRFdTHua_LY22sNiIXdojO-4S8YCUCgmr3-CMwI-LKU7LdaZ5rMNbUIzzrG4n2cZ1HJ0DWFSlLzCjmUHOmyMlECyZv8nz5Srt1wVLQouavmp2UxD0RG46swER8LNwxSk7myPsk5Bk5HNWg_Hkv4N3CiQgrcCBz6sVv_p4bEvaJA_ZX9yn4zgV4S0bFx4bEhitZRTFfX_0jRo3xnalEbcV/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2FDownloadAndInstall%3Faction%3DAttachFile%26do%3Dget%26target%3DinstallFS_demo.mp4

Everything seems fine until I try to load any sort of volume, e.g., a Bert MRI
file (like on the video). Freeview then crashes. This is the same for any
volume.

Could someone please advice? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Jamie