Hi Doug,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Below is our previous correspondence:

From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Douglas N. Greve
<dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Friday, January 12, 2024 at 4:19 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Issue with mri_glmfit-sim

I think v6 might be broken when using -bg. Try removing that.

On 1/8/2024 11:19 AM, O'Neill, Alexandra Grace wrote:



Hello FS community,

To correct for multiple comparisons for the results of a parametric modulation
GLM analysis, I have run mri_glmfit-sim using Freesurfer version 6.0 with the
following command:

mri_glmfit-sim \ --debug --glmdir
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepSec/OSGM/osgm
 \ --perm 1000 2.0 abs \ --cwp 0.05 \ --2spaces \ --bg 1

The code completes without errors, however none of the output files mentioned
in this
tutorial<https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/MultipleComparisonsV6.0Perm>
 are created. Below are the contents of the mriglm-fit.log file in case that is
helpful.

$Id: mri_glmfit.c,v 1.241.2.4 2016/12/08 22:02:40 zkaufman Exp $

cwd /autofs/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago

cmdline mri_glmfit.bin --y
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepNorm/ces.nii.gz
 --wls
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepNorm/cesvar.nii.gz
 --fsgd /cluster/eryilmaz/users/FSGD/18_NFE_Patients.fsgd --osgm --glmdir
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepNorm/OSGM
 --surf fsaverage rh --fwhm 6

sysname  Linux

hostname tempest.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

machine  x86_64

user     ago5

FixVertexAreaFlag = 1

UseMaskWithSmoothing     1

fwhm     6.000000

niters    26.000000

OneSampleGroupMean 1

/autofs/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepNorm/ces.nii.gz

logyflag 0

usedti  0

FSGD /cluster/eryilmaz/users/FSGD/18_NFE_Patients.fsgd

labelmask
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/fsaverage/label/rh.cortex.label

maskinv 0

glmdir
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepNorm/OSGM

IllCondOK 0

ReScaleX 1

DoFFx 0

wFile
/cluster/eryilmaz/users/NFE/NFE_Subjects_ago/Analyses_NFE/18_NFE_Patients/SIRPSEC_LOADREG_RH/LoadDepNorm/cesvar.nii.gz

weightinv  1

weightsqrt 1

ResidualFWHM 12.847434

SearchSpace 74490.844410

anattype surface

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem? Thanks so much in advance!

Alexandra

Alexandra G. O'Neill (she/her)

Clinical Research Coordinator
Massachusetts General Hospital
Department of Psychiatry
Division of Neuropsychiatry and Neuromodulation
149 13th Street, Charlestown, MA 02129

T: (617) 726-8753 | E: agone...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:agone...@mgh.harvard.edu>

Thank you,
Alexandra