From: Arkhipova Anna, MUDr. <anna.arkhip...@fnol.cz>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2024 10:21 AM
To: Fischl, Bruce R.,PHD <bfis...@mgh.harvard.edu>;
Freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu; fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: phlus...@upol.cz; Jasenská Monika, Ing. <monika.jasen...@fnol.cz>
Subject: Re: conversion of D-K atlas

        External Email - Use Caution
Hello Bruce,

Thank you very much for helping us.

Basically, we would like to replicate the methodology of Poudel 2021, the study
I sent to you in the last email.

If you can have a look at Figure2 in the paper:  we are now at the step (ii)
and we need to apply the D-K atlas (including the subcortical regions) to the
parcellation of our fMRI data. This step should extract BOLD time-courses from
82 regions "as per DK atlas".

Since finding the D-K atlas (in 3D space as a Nifti file) through other authors
wasn't succeeded, we were trying to convert the D-K atlas from Freesurfer to
Nifti file ourselves.

Then, in order to run recon-all, as you have suggested, a member of our team
found and tried the command I copied in the last email, but we are not sure if
it was the right one, because we see the name Talairah (see screenshot, on the
right bottom).

I hope my explanation makes sense to you.

Best regards,
Anna