External Email - Use Caution

Really. I have a Mac Mini M2 (16GB), 8 cores. I downloaded FreeSurfer
Mac OS 7.4.1. Then tried freeview and loaded a T1 image. Freeview
immediately closed. I tried this 3 times with the same result. Perhaps
I should try a different version, ideally a version that allows CPU
rather than a GPU install.

Best,