External Email - Use Caution

Hi Yujing,
Thank you so much for your help. It works well!
Cheers,
Rosie

At 2024-03-01 21:39:02, "Huang, Yujing" <yhuan...@mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

Hi Rosie,

Are you trying to combine all volume files (.nii.gz) into one single volume by
stacking all frames? Maybe you should use Freesurfer mri_concat instead of
mrcalc?

Here are the help pages for mri_concat and mri_vol2surf:

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1tLcusmOJJpls_HMuxOKJJmKCYKR_Ppkbo1C4mLApp-4lMHJJZZmI5AxGitZB_66ceS4m-V2l061ljcKGhq9CDUUYwYv-a3-02omLvfID7wnNVDTR6tE0T-bByxfKTxx30WZjrfEe_pdotF4yJhzco8WClGA4jHwBnP2e14rAs4SMWyX_A4lSuDrlTwYRKKSPFHc-SeFfrATCZ8wvGS002wN3wtfO1ZRKcNpvJGOigMWut_k2lhBA0mZhpJr6AIJsuy_qdipPmBj-eKpnUYTkmwfNg1SUygQINgtq2S8tWGubL00W-kqDVc6jkQ58g1PeWYdHMZlksAA_TuQMpiKIuQ/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2Fmri_concat

https://secure-web.cisco.com/1dNBwTwslJ7ddeVw34J9pR8X5ecwtAz43umMNRC7GAnKcRahGL-UVWskpllrdKewG4AYAFvAXIgfwU1T7aO_LHzGgcFpSTMlEc8Ckg6yRdzcRyevZpOylpL9Y__-Svc9B8e8t-rZ6GBjL3mDaLA2311F46wwzrSHN_1uHxm3bRXf4s-rxoqVtdsu4z_j-aX3xV8HLbKmreqbFXig5GNwjPPPaoX3GSjKORDETG3Cxag_TaPe3CAdtakPR2SzPwFu75MNgyagNPyIiXWfjO93Jc4PPOCtNujAN6kagk8EONvyGeG_pW5UgdWGfUDMqODDX-0iKRIJccme5pIpaEjhjuQ/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Ffswiki%2Fmri_vol2surf

Best,

Yujing