From: Georgios Argyropoulos <gargyropou...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 12 April 2024 at 11:04
To: Tregidgo, Henry <h.tregi...@ucl.ac.uk>
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Question on using thalseg_1.1.h5
many thanks, Henry, that's super helpful. Btw, I came across the
segmentThalamicNuclei_DTI.sh here
(https://secure-web.cisco.com/1imEA77_gWGH_vmbViOV2zKiOxa8Jt9Y2hTX6Sc75F_PIbrvqC_kUPHbMyXz0dqbd8dTmzqzBdC_vQgQQKHwkQMhkSI3rKe7lgR4UPzB7Kq0lMibFJBMRTnEYJKTHMz9oclttIETJImU2-23QMpyaJlKijZaOAyrkGQiRYSX03e7CRuNZnyQhrB3pjhvi-4m0I8hnXGWCUPvil3weqcVfhSbY_x7d0tT32TRSkMKH0u2qEjPUFGWMNju9Hpck4Fvh99AHY2uoNOTQwpajdhE4lpbrVw6Pdo8njmpVBqd2njTaRGSFpUCoUgMLyV0462SuvnrpW7BHxZkDGr3EyeywTg/https%3A%2F%2Fsurfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu%2Fpub%2Fdist%2Ffreesurfer%2Fdev_binaries%2Fcentos7_x86_64%2F%3FC%3DM%3BO%3DD).
 am I right in thinking that your Bayesian module is now integrated into the
Python framework? No worries if not, obvs, can't wait to run it, I guess ! :)

many thanks again

On Fri, Apr 12, 2024 at 10:59 AM Tregidgo, Henry