External Email - Use Caution

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I am currently using FreeSurfer 7.4.1 and I am attempting to upload the T1
image from subject “bert” using the terminal (I am using MacOS Ventura 13.5),
as described in the demo video. However, freeview keeps quitting unexpectedly
showing “2406 Segmentation fault: 11
$FREESURFER_HOME/Freeview.app/Contents/MAC0S/freeview “$@” when I type in
“freeview/Applications/freesurfer/7.4.1/subjects/bert/mri/T1.mgz”.

When I manually open Freeview without the terminal and load such image using
the “Load Volume” tab, it works fine. I’ve searched the archives list and it
might be due to the location of my license. However, I believe my license is
located in the correct file, as it is located in my Freesurfer file
(/Applications/freesurfer/license.txt). And so, any advice to also solve this
problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks