External Email - Use Caution

Hi Kersten,

If that's alright with you then that would be great. I completely accept if
my threshold is accurate and leaves no significant findings, I just can't
find a comparable threshold on this forum or elsewhere with such an
elevated threshold value.

I can touch base next week to see what you need from me.

Thanks again,

Dan