External Email - Use Caution

The squirrel data sharing format is now available in beta format and we're
looking for public comment. The squirrel format is designed to use the
minimum number of objects to describe all parts of neuroimaging analysis.
From experiments and raw data to analysis methods and results, all
information can be categorized into 10 object types. Using a
hierarchical storage, the format can store any number of subjects, any
number of imaging sessions, any number of visits, and any modality of data.
It handles not just imaging data, but demographics, measures, vitals, and
drugs.

Simple to use, simple to share.
* convert from DICOM to squirrel
* convert from BIDS to squirrel
* modify existing packages
* packages are in 7zip format, and JSON is human readable
* available for RHEL8, RHEL9, and Debian12/Ubuntu22

The squirrel utilities are in beta, so not all parts work, but we're
looking for testers and feedback!

Download the squirrel utils from
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1WRNkvQPK4BOcCo4fgUYLyLTBlLdPW7fwixbJiXy16MAKLgW3vnRY88djSv8H3AqH0gZVy-pzMUEyuPetB0N5Oaep_D-NWZAj8VucoVvxwpwOzyRV-s8PNAZ2vOcKM2kBI4we1pf9dCtrikVem_lXGJ1sgGJzvdzcr8rIL1dhNWeDil6oYvXOp4nUROsrmTsRxvkssv33mnQPdh3Vwr-rwlc5Lwtzi8UvD22-77WDge9qDmVD7IAH1XnQtjhDrB8SYu8lhbxceEcMwSTyIgPcZenfSSKYzbwSiO3yjoVzFL68HZ1Jaj4WXEXw_5MJI3JHNhF2OL-I1Wo9koTjSoox8g/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fgbook%2Fsquirrel%2Freleases
Documentation and the squirrel specification:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1uAU1-QCnkUDsyb1PHsY1vqWB553FNwLN1raYY7xR1zBejLyjEw2NI4mS72nELnQg7JTBKhTPOkat4vugEaOaC1pL7IYxb1u2yDZReVeHk7jk5rPFowK4WTXAB_46YIjS9lRlhfkm4DLr1juxP1BNUR7HaIQ2ehNhrrvP0VTTOYoRiTfIEggOUJXH89tWGq0z0KNUQBi9yrVfyeVSHvMK15ho5H1195UbWADJTxrcVEsgtYoTT4EK6-fcJZwDvueVO2NnQTrjUIyIO4b87BZZ7Vx3K5SNdI94t9aJQwXKh-AB077QLdb4LranOpQCBBr7/https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.neuroinfodb.org%2Fnidb%2Fcontribute%2Fsquirrel-data-sharing-format%2Fsquirrel-utilities