External Email - Use Caution

 If you still have the VM setup on your machine, you
can open a new terminal window and then you should see the Freesurfer
Environment is setup,

FREESURFER_HOME   /home/developer/7.2.0/dev

FSFAST_HOME       /home/developer/7.2.0/dev/fsfast

FSF_OUTPUT_FORMAT nii.gz

SUBJECTS_DIR
/home/developerfreesurfer/7.2.0/subjects

MNI_DIR
/home/developer/7.2.0/mni

garnet2[0]:tmp$ ls $FREESURFER_HOME/bin/aparc*

The aparc* and aseg* commands should all be in your path, i.e.

$ which aparc_stats_aseg

/home/developer/7.2.0/bin/aparc_stats_aseg

$ which aparcstats2table

/home/developer/7.2.0/bin/aparcstats2table

$ which aparcstatsdiff

/home/developer/7.2.0/bin/aparcstatsdiff

$ which aparc2feat

/home/developer/7.2.0/bin/aparc2feat

$ which aseg2feat

/home/developer/7.2.0//bin/aseg2feat

$ which asegstats2table

/home/developer/7.2.0//bin/asegstats2table

$ which asegstatsdiff

/home/developer/7.2.0//bin/asegstatsdiff

You should be able to get some info about the commands using the "-h" or help
option.

garnet2[0]:tmp$ aparcstats2table -h

Usage:

Converts a cortical stats file created by recon-all and or

mris_anatomical_stats (eg, ?h.aparc.stats) into a table in which

each line is a subject and each column is a parcellation. By

default, the values are the area of the parcellation in mm2. The ...

..... rest of output deleted ....

- R.