Dear FreeSurfers - Our BRAIN Initiative funded center for Large-scale Imaging
of Neural Circuits (LINC)<https://connects.mgh.harvard.edu/> is seeking to name
2 undergrads and 2 postdocs from diverse backgrounds and/or under-resourced
institutions “LINC fellows” for 2024-25. The applicants are expected to have a
research mentor in their home institution, who will provide a letter of support
for their application. During the LINC fellowship year, the LINC fellows will
remain in their current program/institution, and engage in a research project
that can benefit from remote access to the data and computational resources of
the LINC project, and collaboration with the LINC investigative team. For
eligibility and application materials, please see:

https://connects.mgh.harvard.edu/outreach/<https://connects.mgh.harvard.edu/outreach/#research-teams>

Thank you for sharing with any qualified applicants that you may know!

Anastasia.