Does this web site https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsAnat-to-NativeAnat cover what you need to do?

On 6/3/2024 10:58 AM, Reji, A. (Amal, Student M-EE) wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,
    I was trying to get the mesh files for cortical parcellations after running recon all. I used the Ernie data set which is the example dataset given by SimNIBS. <https://simnibs.github.io/simnibs/build/html/dataset.html> I did recon all to the Ernie dataset and I got the parcellations. Now I want to get these parcellations to the same space as the space of Ernie. How can I convert the parcellations in the initial space?
Looing forward to hearing from you
Regards
Amal Reji