External Email - Use Caution
**

*We are thrilled to officially announce the launch of the International Society for Tractography (IST) <http://www.tractography.io>. Our goal is to facilitate fundamental advances in the field of tractography that are only possible via an interactive community dedicated to sharing a broad range of talent and knowledge. This includes planning engaging events such as webinars, educational workshops, and conferences, as well as promoting large-scale collaborations across institutions and international borders. *

*

It’s now time to sign up and become a member <http://www.tractography.io/become_a_member/>. The first year (July 1st 2024 - June 30th 2025), membership will be free!

Exciting things to watch out for:

 *

   Our new website [www.tractography.io <http://www.tractography.io>]

 *

   IST is on X <https://x.com/tractography>[@tractography] and LinkedIn
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-society-for-tractography/>

 *

   TheTract-Anat Club <http://www.tractography.io/tractanat_club/>with
   recordings posted on our YouTube channel
   <https://www.youtube.com/@SocietyTractography>.

 *

   A dedicated collection "Neuroanatomy and Tractography" in Brain and
   Structure Function <https://link.springer.com/collections/jfccijhacc>

 *

   And more to come (2025 conference in Bordeaux, France)

Looking forward to interacting!

On behalf of the board of directors and scientific committee

Maxime Descoteaux, Flavio Dell’Acqua, Kathleen Rockland, Catherine Lebel, Derek Jones, Lauren O’Donnell, Ariel Rokem, Pratik Mukherjee, Shawna Farquharson, Alexander Leemans, Graham Little, and Laurent Petit

*