External Email - Use Caution

Hi Douglas,

Thank you so much for your replies. This is extremely helpful.

Kind regards,

Bronwyn Overs

Research Assistant

Neuroscience Research Australia
Margarete Ainsworth Building
Barker Street Randwick Sydney NSW 2031 Australia
M 0411 308 769 T +61 2 9399 1725

[ http://neura.edu.au/ | neura.edu.au  ]

[ https://twitter.com/neuraustralia | Twitter ] | [
https://www.facebook.com/NeuroscienceResearchAustralia | Facebook ] | [