External Email - Use Caution

Dear team,

I am running mri_gtmpvc using RBV correction, however when I do so I get an
error message saying it cannot find $SUBJECTS_DIR/$subject_id/mri/orig.mgz
needed for RBV.

Our Freesurfer outputs are nested as
$subject_id/MPRAGE/Freesurfer/mri/orig.mgz. I tried mri_gtmpvc with "--sd" flag
as well, still same error as when I set "--sd $subject_id/MPRAGE/Freesurfer" it
tries to find the file as
$subject_id/MPRAGE/Freesurfer/$subject_id/mri/orig.mgz. One way I can avoid
doing this is by creating a soft link with the expected path, however if there
is a better way to do so that would be great.

Thank you,
Sneha