"Sylvain FABRE" wrote:
> It seems that nobody try my patch for GAMES, sent 3 weeks ago.

Sorry, but some patches are lost and therefore ignored by the
'I-thought-some-else-looked-into-it'-bug.

> So, i can propose again something for the games :
>  - SNES roms identification (Python parser for SNES ROM format)
>  - Support for GENERATOR emulator (GENESIS/MEGADRIVE), with ROM
> identification (Python parser for GENESIS ROM format)
>
> If you are against the change of the DIR_GAMES structure, i can
> provide to you a version with rom identification based on file
> suffixes, like now.

I neither can say it's a good idea, nor can I vote against it. I don't
have a games installed on my machine, so I'm the wrong person here. I
know Rob has games installed, but he has a lot to do. Michael, do you
use games and can take of the games section?

All bombs with electronic timing devices are fitted with large red
readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.