Michael Ruelle wrote:
> ok i will have a look at tvtime and see if i can change it similar to
> the way you changed mplayer. Would this be a good time to integrate my
> tvtime changes to tuning?

Sounds ok to me.

> have to fix:
> - fullscreen doesn't always seem to work for everybody (people using -fs
> have complained but i use fs and haven't seen the wrong param get sent )
> and i think it might even be broken for fb users. It uses the
> osd.get_fullscreen which i think only looks for a config variable being
> set.

Mh, I guess there are problems with fullscreen, but -fs should fix
that because the problems are always windowmanager specific. IMHO
Freevo should run fullscreen, all other apps don't need to because
there are no frames without windowmanager. What are the problems other
people have?

> nice to have:
> - support skipping over channels if they are inactive by settings in the
> TV_CHANNELS directive.

Why not remove these channels in TV_CHANNELS. Either I have the
channel and don't want to skip it or I don't have it and I don't need
it at all.

> - merge stationlist.xml data rather than overriding it if the file
> already exists. this is for people who use tvtime by itself in addition
> to with freevo.

I don't know tvtime, I can't say anything to this.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.