Robert Rozman wrote:
            - I'd like to have:
                    - special "idlebar like" plugin at the bottom of screen
to display more important info from                             Misterhouse
(probably idlebar plugin is best start....

Right now I don't think Freevo isn't designed to handle aribtrary idlebars to dock at different parts of the screen. I think the best approach for now is to start with using the existing idlebar and new idlebar plugins.

However, given enough time (lol), I'd like to look more into integrating pyui into Freevo to at least be used for ui other than the menuing system (menuwidget). Anyhow, pyui has support for dockable toolbars and I think this would be very useful for your idea.

I have some pyui-freevo code that I have been meaning to share, its just there are so many other important features that need work too. :)

-Rob