On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 15:40, Rob Shortt wrote:

> One problem you will have though is passing objects back and forth.
> Xmlrpc only passes simpe type back and forth so we use Twisted's
> marmalade functions to serialize objects to xml format then rebuild them
> on the other side.

Blech.

I have started down a "cheating" path anyhow.  I need this to be Q&D as
I don't really have the time to do it properly.

I am writing a "scheduleprogram" freevo helper that can be called with a
bunch of args and it schedules a program:

$ freevo scheduleprogram --title="bar" --sub-title="foo" --start=1070148618
--stop=1071138618 --channel="15"

Once I have it all working, I will post details here.

b.

Brian J. Murrell