Well, I've gotten webradio into freevo done properly (I hope).
Standard plugin install.  put in the audio/plugins directory
and add plugin.activate(audio.shoutcast) to your local_conf.py

Let me know if there's any bugs/features that need to be added.
I chose shoutcast as the station list as it seems to be fairly popular.
If there's demand, I'll see what I can do about adding icecast and/or live365 in.

In feature that I've pointed not included is a favourites section.
I tried putting one in, but stations seem to go up and down all the time
and it seemed utterly pointless when 5/10 stations I had in there were
down the day after I put them in.

Rande