On 2/21/06, Dirk Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Wander Winkelhorst" wrote:
> > I wasn't talking about MPlayer design, I was thinking more along the lines
> > of:
> >
> > killall mplayer
> > mplayer /dev/video0
> >
> > aka. the brute-force way :-)
>
> That is way too ugly. Why doing that when you can use xine with that
> stuff working?

To be honest, I don't know much about xine, I think I got it to play a
video once or twice, but then I got annoyed by that GUI thing it does.

But hey, my patch is really simple (maybe to simple, still have to
test it some more) so it might be possible to port it to xine without
much trouble.

Wander.