Cool, Hasan.  I want it when you're done.

Now for the random thought.  Just for a hoot, does anyone else think it
might be a good idea to move sounds.py into skin.py or something like
that?  I'm thinking this would allow skin developers a chance to add
sound themes to their skins without screwing up the users configs.  I
mean, it would have to be conditional as to where it pulls it's sound
definitions but that's easily do-able.

Of course, this also opens the door to making only sound themes for
Freevo...  Skins without sounds, Sounds with no skin, skins with
sounds...  I can see this going places.

Any thoughts???