Andrew Flegg wrote:
> Hi,

Hi.
> I'm annoyed. Very very annoyed. It seems that 1.7.3's record server
> still loses all favourites and scheduled recordings on my system when
> adding something through the UI (it works perfectly through the web).

Bummer, I can see why you're annoyed.
> A segment of recordserver.log is attached.
>
> Any thoughts before I raise a bug (I thought it had already been fixed, TBH).

I see the bug report is in anyway, no harm, I'll try test this tonight
but I'm on svn from about a week ago. Duncan has been pretty busy over
the last week or two but I'm sure he'll be able to help when he has some
more time.
> Cheers,
>
> Andrew
>
> PS. The WAF has just dropped through the floor :-(

:(
> PPS. This is distracting me from adding series-link functionality
> which is broadcast via DVB in the UK.

Oh cool, is that the same functionality as Sky+ where if you're watching
an ad for an upcoming show you can just series link it and the necessary
info is contained somewhere in the stream? If so please, please do add
this :)
> PPPS. The new Freevo website is missing clear and obvious links to the
> bug trackers.

Woops, I could have sworn that I had the links in there but apparently
not. They're on the developers page now but I might make a 'getting
help' page or something like that to put this into. Thanks for pointing
it out.

John