On Sun, 2007-08-26 at 07:59 -0700, Michael Beal wrote:
> Wouldn't it make sense to use SQLite for this instead?  The record
> schedule is currently a simple DB file in XML format being accessed by
> multiple threads.  I can see where a race condition could be created

Freevo 2 will use an sqlite-backed EPG (kaa.epg).

I have no idea if it would be worth Freevo 1 going this route.  It may
well be more work than you'd expect.  But on the other hand, I also like
the idea of Freevo 1 increasingly using kaa modules, as it's an
excellent source of testing for these modules on which Freevo 2 is being
built.