Was this the first time using conflict detection by chace? I see that it is
in use by looking at the log file. The conversion from non-conflict enabled
to conflict enabled was tested in both GUI mode and WWW mode. I believe this
shouldn't be a problem but it could be. I don't know how many people
currently use conflict resolution, so I don't know how extensive it's
testing currently is.