Justin Wetherell wrote:
> I think "duplicate detection" and "only new" are only as good as the
> "program data". When I get a chance, I can post a pseudo code version
> of the rescheduling algorithm. I am not sure what the +1 channel thing
> is, so I don't know if it has been addressed.
It's just the same channel broadcast and hour later.

> On 8/23/07, *Andrew Flegg* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> wrote:
>
>     On 8/23/07, Justin Wetherell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>     >
>     > I believe a lot of these issues are already addressed in 1.x
>     version of
>     > Freevo. I implemented a Priority System, Duplicate Detection,
>     > Rescheduling if conflicted, specifying *any* channel, and *only new*
>     > episode recording quite awhile ago.
>
>     Indeed, however Freevo 1.x certainly isn't working like I'd want it to
>     (it's close). This could be user error, but I've got duplicate
>     detection (in practice it's not quite right, however) and the
>     rescheduling if conflicted is working, if not optimally.
>
>     I'm not aware of any preference for +1 channels, or the algorithm for
>     the rescheduling for conflicts, though (without reading the source).
>
>     --
>     Andrew Flegg -- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |  http://www.bleb.org/

John Molohan
IT Manager

Griffith College Dublin
South Circular Road
Dublin 8
Ireland

Phone: +353 1 4163366
Web: www.it.gcd.ie www.gcd.ie

Disclaimer:
This E-mail is from Griffith College Dublin.
The E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be
privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee you are prohibited from
disclosing its content, copying it or distributing it otherwise than to the
addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail from your computer.

Bellerophon Ltd, trades as Griffith College (registered in Ireland No. 60469)
with its registered address as Griffith College Campus, South Circular Road,
Dublin 8, Ireland.