> Duncan Webb wrote:

>>> Seems to do some funny resizing/positioning when I rotate or zoom
>>> sometimes.
>>>

>> It was rather bad, should be fixed in svn now.
>>
> Much better but still when I open an image initially it's displayed
> centred in the right half of the screen so to speak. As soon as I rotate
> or zoom in (and back out) it's perfectly centred.

Any thing special about the image, does it have exif data that says it is
rotated?

Does it happen to all images?

Funny as this doesn't happen to me, don't see why this should happen, either.

Also it's interesting that when freevo icons are displayed a bit too wide
you don't notice but with faces and people it's quite noticeable.

>> I'm not quite sure about the zooming buttons on my TV they are reversed
>> but on the PC they are correct. This may only be when
>> IMAGEVIEWER_REVERSED_IMAGES is set.
>>
>> BTW which skin are you using, geexbox?
>>
> Yep.

Are the images, correctly scaled on the TV and not too wide?

>> I may have changed the aspect ratio of other images for 16x9 TVs and
>> broken the Panorama skin a bit. But I'm not sure as it is difficult to
>> see the difference with a change of 1.0333333 (the pixel width of a TV
>> pixel)

Cheers
Duncan