Duncan Webb wrote:
> John Molohan wrote:

>>> Any thing special about the image, does it have exif data that says it is
>>> rotated?
>>>

>> I think so but haven't double checked. Pressing d gives me some exif
>> info but not the rotation, I'll have to look at the files.
>>

>>> Does it happen to all images?
>>>

>> I just double checked and this is the behaviour I see: If I open an
>> image it displays perfectly centred.
>>

> >From the browse/thumbnails view you press select?

Yes.

>> If I close it and open the next again it's perfect.
>>

> Pressing exit and select on the next image?

Yep.

>> If I keep one open then use UP/DOWN to scroll to the
>> next one then the next image is displayed centred in the right half of
>> the screen.
>>

> Pressing up/down seems okay to me, did yo do anything else?

No.

>> If I press 0 they jump back to the middle of the screen.
>>

> Had you zoomed before?

No

>> Tested with geexbox, panorama and info. I have a g400 on directfb with
>> overscan set if it makes any difference.
>>

> What are you OSD_OVERSCAN settings?

OSD_OVERSCAN_TOP = 20
OSD_OVERSCAN_BOTTOM = 60
OSD_OVERSCAN_LEFT = 40
OSD_OVERSCAN_RIGHT = 60
> Haven't been able to reproduce this yet, at least with the blurr skin.
>
> What do you have set for IMAGEVIEWER_DURATION and IMAGEVIEWER_BLEND_MODE
> I've 6 and 0 respectively.

IMAGEVIEWER_BLEND_MODE = -1
IMAGEVIEWER_ASPECT = 1.0
Don't have duration in my local_conf so I guess whatever the default is.
freevo.conf resolution is 1366x768
> Duncan
Hang on... I've just done another test and I don't see this behaviour at
all now. I'm running the latest svn. Seems to be fixed.

John