Duncan Webb wrote:

>>> It was rather bad, should be fixed in svn now.
>>>

>> Much better but still when I open an image initially it's displayed
>> centred in the right half of the screen so to speak. As soon as I rotate
>> or zoom in (and back out) it's perfectly centred.
>>

> Any thing special about the image, does it have exif data that says it is
> rotated?

I think so but haven't double checked. Pressing d gives me some exif
info but not the rotation, I'll have to look at the files.
> Does it happen to all images?

I just double checked and this is the behaviour I see: If I open an
image it displays perfectly centred. If I close it and open the next
again it's perfect. If I keep one open then use UP/DOWN to scroll to the
next one then the next image is displayed centred in the right half of
the screen. If I press 0 they jump back to the middle of the screen.
Tested with geexbox, panorama and info. I have a g400 on directfb with
overscan set if it makes any difference.
> Funny as this doesn't happen to me, don't see why this should happen, either.
>
> Also it's interesting that when freevo icons are displayed a bit too wide
> you don't notice but with faces and people it's quite noticeable.

Sure is. I've moved on to an LCD from a CRT so I'll be ditching the g400
tv-out soon. Although the quality was great I was never happy with my
resolution settings, overscan, parts of image missing etc.

>>> I'm not quite sure about the zooming buttons on my TV they are reversed
>>> but on the PC they are correct. This may only be when
>>> IMAGEVIEWER_REVERSED_IMAGES is set.
>>>
>>> BTW which skin are you using, geexbox?
>>>

>> Yep.
>>

> Are the images, correctly scaled on the TV and not too wide?

They look perfect from what I can tell.

>>> I may have changed the aspect ratio of other images for 16x9 TVs and
>>> broken the Panorama skin a bit. But I'm not sure as it is difficult to
>>> see the difference with a change of 1.0333333 (the pixel width of a TV
>>> pixel)
>>>

> Cheers
> Duncan

John