[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've created a new skin for freevo 1.x . It work perfectly on my own computer,
> but i have no tv card, so the television part is not finished. I can change
> it,
> if you send me some screenshots.
>
> It was quite nice to understand what is already possible, and what is missing,
> before working on a new interface.
>
> I'm waiting for returns about the design to understand your tastes and
> waitings.
>
> I'll work know on flash to explain whatcould be the new interface.
>
> CinPoU
Nice work it looks great for a first effort. I've just installed it and
found some bugs/missing parts (mostly tv). Free time is at a premium
these days but I should definitely have some towards the second half of
this month. If no one else has looked at it by then I'll try and submit
a few patches. Do you have higher quality backgrounds? On my 32" lcd you
can see the compression artefacts quite clearly which takes away from
the overall quality.

John