CinPou-

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Jérémy POUCIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> you could find a new background in a better quality at
>  http://atlantice.free.fr/back.png
>
>  There's also some new icons at http://atlantice.free.fr
>  It's some tries, to replace the nabaztag with penguins. I'm waiting for
>  your return to continue this work.
>
>  Have you tried the tv part of the skin? Is there some bugs?

The skin works, just that the icons and images where never done for
it. The image quality is good and the art work but the penguin is not
right. The Tux'n Tosh skin icons are in the SVN if you want to look at
them.. It use a stylized penguin for the icons.  Here is photoshop
tutorial on a similar styled tux
http://effectica.com/showthread.php?t=5622 .

Evan