 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-3.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-4.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-5.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-6.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-7.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-8.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-9.png
 >  http://atlantice.free.fr/atlantice-screenshot-10.png

DId you the Icon degsins in this skin? That is one of the things still
missing form teh TuxnTosh theme that is a bit ou out of my realm. It
is still missing about a half dozen or so Icons needed to keep the
them continuous through out the interface. IT would be really nice to
get some to handle completing the graphics.( I did not develop the
orignal theme just intergating it in to the freevo svn)

Evan
Cool. Is anyone using the code in /src/animation/? It looks like there could be some nice blend transitions between screens, scrolling marquee text etc.

John