Hi Duncan (and all other Freevoers) again,

after both mails I realized I forgot to say "happy new year"! :-)

On Donnerstag 01 Januar 2009, Hans Meine wrote:
> Right now, I am fighting with the chan.logo problem.  (I am using
> nxtvepg, /tmp/TV.xml is updated, TV.xml.pickled has been deleted, tv_grab
> and schedulefavorites do not help, I stripped down my TV_CHANNELS, I don't
> know what's going on yet.)

Now it's fixed; I properly stopped the recordserver, and maybe I needed to
remove both /var/cache/freevo and ~/.freevo/cache.

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.