Yes,

Freevo only looks (until now) in skins/fonts... Dischi said something
about including the X font path in freevo, but I don't know if it was
already done.

timesbd and impact are only used in my test skin named 'barbieri',
don't use that, it's a test-only skin.

Gustavo

 --- Manuel Borchers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > Hi Mark, Hi
Aubin!