> In the short term, you can use tvgrep in helpers/ to do that:
>
> tvgrep -schedule Seinfeld >> freevo_record.lst

I was hoping for a non-command line interface for this type of operation.
It looks like WebVCR+ is exactly what I'm looking for. I think I'll be
using that to record my stuff for now and then move back to Freevo when
this option is more robust.

> It also supports more SQL92 than MySQL, like foreign keys and
> subselects, so it's possible to have a much more efficient and
> normalized database.

MySQL supports both subselects (as of 4.0) and foreign keys (through
innodb tables). Also, I'd be wary of SQLite's statements that it's faster
than MySQL since its tests were ran against 3.23 and not the latest 4.0
(which is odd since 4.0 has been stable for quite a while).

--Joe

> Aubin

Joe Stump <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.joestump.net
"Label makers are proof God wants Sys Admins to be happy."