Hi, I have almost every function of freevo working, and decided to work on
my TV tuner card.  Once I installed it and insmod'ed the modules, the audio
is always on, whether or not I am watching TV.  Any ideas?  I have a
diammond DTV2000 (Bt848) chipset, which I have plugged into the CD-IN on my
on-board sound card (no other place to plug it into).  I am running debian
testing.  My /etc/modules looks like:

tuner type=2
bttv card=5

To turn off that part of the sound, I have to mute the CD-IN... which I am
assuming is not the correct thing to do?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Al