Hi,

I'm currently trying to set up a FreeVO box, however I still have some problems playing audio and video files:
freevo can see my mp3 files as well as the different tracks on an inserted audio cd, however when I try to play them, it simply jumps from one file/track to the next one without playing anything. I'm sure it's a configuration problem, but I don't know where to search.

when trying to play an mpg movie, the movie plays fine, but there's no sound.

btw: sound works fine under KDE...

Linux version: Debian unstable. freevo installed from debian unstable packages.

thanx for your help
Jang Lemmer
--
Master Computer Club Luxembourg Asbl:     Mozilla op lėtzebuergesch:
http://www.mccl.lu                        http://www.lemmer.lu/~mozilla