Cool! I don't have my cd or dvd burner hooked up to my Freevo box but may do so in order to test and commit this. Do any other developers have a burner hooked up?

I think an awesome feature would be able to record the contents of your shopping cart if that plugin is installed, and have the shopping cart display the total disk usage of its contents (if it doesn't already).

-Rob