On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 15:05, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> > Other expansions which may be a bit harder (hotkey/gui changes):
> >   - Additional key-bind to toggle "Tagged" status of currently
> > hilighted file/
> > dir (saves having to rummage through the "Enter" menu)
> >   - Symbol or Font Style change to show Tagged status
>
> I like the idea of having some RC key to tag files.
> Files could display an icon overlaid (icon view) or {pre,post}fixed
> (text view). I also proposed that to the "to come" favorites feature.
> Just need to be careful and not bload the UI.

need some skin help to figure out how to add that but it shouldn't be
hard. Mayne we can add something to the rc settings the way the audio
detach plugin does. Hopefully we can add it in the main context easily.
this way you can only use the button when you activate the button and
not have freevo unexpectedly crash when you haven't activated it.

> Also, as someone already pointed, I don't like the shopping cart. Maybe
> we should rename it to something different, I'm for "Basket" or
> something else, if better ideas come.

I named it shopping cart cause i thought it would be a universal to
understand concept. I know it sounded a bit too e-commerce like but
thought cart or basket wouldn't translate as well. I guess i could have
chosen pram or perambulator instead. ;)

--
Mike Ruelle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]